Perseverance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perseverance Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minotaur

Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed Empty
PostSubject: Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed   Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Please answer the following questions to apply to Perseverance.

1) Minotauros, Druid, Feral spec at the moment, but i can spec resto and have a good chunk of epic healing gear from ZA and badge loot, since i had gotten all that i could for tanking.

"http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&n=Minotauros"

2) Feral: 15k health, 28k armor, 420 defense, 33% dodge.
In cat 3000AP 40% dodge
Resto + healing 1200

3) SSC 4/6 Had fathom at 1%, 1/4 TK i main tanked for all rage kills. Kill reaver in TK I main tanked him as well. ( full ZA and Kara of course)

4) Transfered to this server in February to join BAMF with friends and stayed with the guild untill it broke up about a month ago. Never left or went to another guild.

5) I can make these raids, this was the same as BAMF and i was number 3 over all in raid attendance from the very start of DKP.

6) I think I am a good easy going person. I like seeing things i put time into, work, and always put effort into everything I do. As a feral druid i obtained everything i possibly could from trinkets to rings ect. I put time into getting what is needed so that when a situation presents itself I am always ready with everything possible for my class at my disposal. Personaly I have lead raids through SSC, TK and other instances, so i dont mind stepping up when needed. I was given the honor of class leader in BAMF and felt like I did a good job, taking time to help others. But when i am not needed i respect those who are talking and those who need to be talking and can maintain silence on vent and keep on task not bothering others, cause i came to raid not goof around, but still have fun

7) I am currently a Feral Druid, I have a solid gear set. I understand though that healers may be needed and I really enjoy playing both a healer as a tank. Being a tank for a long time I understand healing from both angles. I have a good set of healing gear and tons of Badges that i can use too buy resto gear.
What ever you need in a druid i can be, I have alot of epics and alot of badges, and i can work to being what ever you need from me.

Minotauros
Back to top Go down
minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed   Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Forgot to add 2/5 Hyjal
Back to top Go down
Omniscient

PostSubject: Re: Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed   Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:33 am

NIGGA WUT UP DUDE......you dont have to app ya fuck ill get ya in scrub.
Back to top Go down
Moonarrow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed   Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:27 pm

I can invite you to the guild, but we currently don't have any spots for feral druids, tank or dps, those current spots are filled.
Back to top Go down
Motorgoat

PostSubject: Re: Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed   Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:25 am

minotauros is a fucking man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed   Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Feral or Resto druid, what ever is needed
Page 1 of 1