Perseverance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perseverance Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destro Lock ( pyro )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drekkor

Destro Lock ( pyro ) Empty
PostSubject: Destro Lock ( pyro )   Destro Lock ( pyro ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:16 am

1. Character Name, Class, Spec?
Drekkor/ Destro lock/ 0/21/40 (pyro lock)

2. Armory link to your gear?

3. Are you willing to change your spec?
Yes if need be, whatever benefits the group/guild as a whole

4. Age, Location?
24/ South Carolina

5. What raid experience do you have?
through t5, a little of Hyjal, never got into BT cuz guild i was in never progressed enough Sad

6. Previous guilds, Reasons for leaving?
Bloody Knuckles / Skeleton Crew. BK was just a guild with some freinds, i left skeley because i was 1 of the top dps in the guild and we kinda flattened out once we started to try hyjal, and i wanna experience END game raiding.

7. Our raid times are Sunday through Wednesday 7pm-12am. We occasionally also raid on Thursdays. Can you make these raid times?
not a problem

8. Why should Perseverance recruit you?
because i'm a really fun guy, i enjoy a good laugh but i know when its go time also, and i think i would be a very good addition to the guild

8. Additional Information about yourself?
I like to have a good time, i really enjoy progression but im also patient, been in skeley crew for over a year, im very easy to get along with and enjoy meeting new people in game.
Back to top Go down

Destro Lock ( pyro )
Page 1 of 1