Perseverance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perseverance Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shadow priest applicatio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zinmaster

shadow priest applicatio Empty
PostSubject: shadow priest applicatio   shadow priest applicatio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:19 pm

1. Character Name, Class, Spec? Zinmaster, priest, shadow

2. Armory link to your gear?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&n=Zinmaster
3. Age, Location? 18, usa

4. What raid experience do you have? full clears of kara, gruul's, mag's, some za, some ssc, some tk

5. Previous guilds, Reasons for leaving? legion of doom (started a new job and couldn't raid), Skeleton Crew ( not progressing as quickly as i would like)

6. Our raid times are Sunday through Wednesday 7pm-12am. We occasionally also raid on Thursdays. Can you make these raid times? i will be free to raid pretty much whenever by the end of July, until then my schedule is very inconsistent. If this does not work out i will just wait a reapply when my schedule is freed up but it will be pretty open at the end of July

7. Why should Perseverance recruit you? I'm an experienced player who is very willing to help others. If i tell you i will be at a raid i will be on and ready to go (pots, reagants, and fights researched) at the time we are supposed to begin.

8. Additional Information about yourself? i play this game for fun and have a good time with it. I am commited to raids and my word to others but i do not get pissed at people over something stuipd in the game. I am very easy going and just enjoy playing the game and getting better gear
Back to top Go down

shadow priest applicatio
Page 1 of 1