Perseverance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perseverance Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikias- Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikias

Nikias- Mage Empty
PostSubject: Nikias- Mage   Nikias- Mage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:20 pm

. Character Name, Class, Spec? Nikias Mage Fire

2. Armory link to your gear? http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&n=Nikias

currently I am frost spec because the guild is trying to kill A'lar but i prefer to raid as fire

3. Are you willing to change your spec? Yes of course

4. Age, Location? 21 Georgia

5. What raid experience do you have? cleared all of kara,gruul.mag 2/4 TK, 1/6 SSC, seen some of Hyjal and BT fights

6. Previous guilds, Reasons for leaving? Skeleton Crew. I have not left the guild yet but I am applying to see what kind of responses i get. They are not advancing as quickly as i would like but they are still a good group of people to raid with.

7. Our raid times are Sunday through Wednesday 7pm-12am. We occasionally also raid on Thursdays. Can you make these raid times? Yes these are the best times for me. My week nights are usually free since I am still in college. I prefer to raid during the week anyway.

8. Why should Perseverance recruit you? I have a strong knowledge of my class but also like getting advice about how to improve. I also have a rl friend (fuba) and my brother (zinmaster) are already in the guild so I've listened in and watched a couple of the guilds raids. Everyone seems friendly and excited about killing bosses. ( Watched ya'll kill Illdari Council earlier tonight. The cheering was very funny. Nice to see that much enthusiaism for killing a boss)

8. Additional Information about yourself? Laid back player that just wants to kill bosses. Not the biggest fan of PvP so i will not be wasting my time on that. I will always be prepared for raids and on time if I can make it. any questions for me just whisper me in game, reply on here, or ask zinmaster and he'll let me know. thanks for the time.
Back to top Go down
Motorgoat

Nikias- Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikias- Mage   Nikias- Mage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:59 am

shit you want enthusiasm, you should have heard our Archimonde kill. I think everyone was deaf after 60 seconds of pure screaming, lolooll
Back to top Go down

Nikias- Mage
Page 1 of 1